Ian Bell to bed with Century Australia Down Under

>> Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Bell has impressed with a mental toughness since his return to England once midway through the Ashes last summer but failed to reach three figures at the end Ricky Ponting during the three games he played in this series.

It took his record to 13 Ashes Tests without a ton - a defect, it is all too aware of and one he focuses on eradicating this winter. I was checking things over the last 18 months people have asked me," said Bell. "Against South Africa, arguably one of the best attacks in the world, it seems to me that it often done and now I put in a performance against Australia.

"Obviously, I know that one of the last things I need to do is to make a hundred against Australia and will begin to count heavily against them. I'll work as hard as I can. "Hopefully this winter I come in the past 18 months and how I'm hungry, it might be time I'm impatient .." Bell top scoring against the old enemy the 87 that he was in a losing cause in Perth four years ago but the 72 he made the first day of the decisive Oval Test last year that 28 years trying to get his inspiration, too.

An old criticism of Bell was that he did not show his best when his side needed the most, but the man could handle Warwick post big runs when the pressure is on. "I do not think people ever thought ability and talent and the moves were always a problem for me. That's about it the right time," he said. "I have a lot of confidence for the Oval test match that first turn. It was probably the first time I ever did in the Ashes Test, an innings that shape the game a bit.

"Run for the first time in an Ashes series has given me great confidence. And then go to South Africa, I know that the first test the plan, but from there I started things when people he need to do. It was a real boost to my confidence and everything I need, I worked hard for it -.. not happen overnight and hopefully I can start again "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Statistic

Network

Facebook - Twitter

© Blogger template

Themes 'Simple n Sweet'
Redesign by Pozan Matang

Infolinks